Pacific Elite Property Management is like no other. We love property management and pride ourselves on making the process easy for owners and tenants. We are focused on your success. We will not charge you if your property is vacant or if the tenant misses a payment. We strive to create a relationship built on trust with property owners and tenants by our honest communications and willingness to assist.
Please allow us to help you in managing your properties in the best way.
Additional reasons for using Pacific Elite Property Management:
- We are Real Estate Brokers and Property Managers who receive extensive property management training and ongoing professional education.
- We use marketing strategies which are continually refined and specifically designed to promote your investment property – reducing your vacancy time and increasing rent.
- We actively monitor market conditions near lease end periods of every home to ensure the highest rental rate.
- We work directly with tenants; collecting rent, drafting tenant documents, coordinating maintenance etc.
- Owners can access their accounting information of their investment properties 24/7 including monthly statements and year-end income and expense statements.
- We allow our owners to be involved during screening and selecting the tenants while many other property management companies don’t.
With all the mandatory compliance, disclosures, regulations, and liabilities involved, it is best to hire a professional property management team like us. By doing so, you will have access to our reliable staff and to our advanced property management software 24/7, making your experience as an investment property owner simple and enjoyable.
Low Leasing Fees:
We are the actual broker/brokerage and therefore don’t split fees with others. Our leasing fee is only 25% of one month’s gross rent for most residential properties and will save you on average $1,000.00 every time you have new tenants.
We take studio quality professional photos of your property and the listing is sent to every relevant real estate website for maximum exposure. On average, our rental listings are being leased within 10 days on the market.
In-House Maintenance and Contractor Team:
We are able to repair/maintain most issues with our trusted vendors or in-house team, saving you time and money. Whether it is a common maintenance issue like re-painting or a major project such as a kitchen remodel, we can do that better, faster, and cheaper than most.
In-House Finance and Real Estate Team:
We are able to provide accurate financial reports/analysis for your review and tax purposes. We are also able to assist in purchasing/selling your real properties.